Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my very first blog post for Erin Bee Photography! I decided to create the blog in addition to my website to give my clients a little bit of a more personal connection to me as a photographer. If you got here through my website, thanks for checking it out and I hope to work with you in the very near future. If not, my website is erinbeephotography.com. Hope you enjoy what it has to offer!

Since we're just meeting I think it'd be good for me to share some of my favorite photographers. These are some of the artists that I look to for inspiration and admire them as professionals.

Russell James: Some of you make know him from his work with Victorias Secret. He also has a project he calls Nomad. His fashion photography is beyond beautiful. It's rare for me to see a piece of his and not think "THIS is why I became a photographer." More of his work can be found at russelljames.com



Next I give you Marilyn Minter. The gritty glam she shoots is fabulous! The glitter and dirt combination creates a look that unique to her. I get the feeling that these pictures were taken after a socialite had an epic night that took her to all kind of socially unacceptable places. More of Marilyn can be found at greenpinkcavier.com




Finally I offer you Pamela Hanson. I found her looking through posters at an outdoor sale, I fell in love instantly. Her work is sexy romantic. Pretty much every girls dream. Much of her work is black and white, which makes it even more alluring. pamelahanson.com



I hope I've introduced you to new photographers. And I hope they've given you a better idea of who I am as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment